Monday, April 7, 2008

Wow.... What a day....

After a month of being off to take care of my daughter and myself, today was the first day back to teaching. After a full day of teaching, it was then off to school to sit in a three-hour class for my Master's class. As much as I love the fact that I am going for my Master's and teaching, I really missed not having a lot of time to work on Thirty-One...

I really can not wait until September when I will only need to teach three out of the five days because of the success of Thirty-One! Because I only need to teach part-time next year, Thirty-One is also giving me the opportunity to work on my thesis for my Masters! Something I was really concerned I would not have enough time to complete if I was working full-time!

42 more school days -- then it is watch out world -- the Silver Bells of Thirty-One are coming!

1 comment:

The High Family said...

Blog is starting to take shape- keep up the great work! :)

send me your blog address so I can add it to my Friends list.

Hope you and your family are doing well!!!

~Bobbi :)