Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Little Blue Box Challenge

I have Qualified for Director! Wow -- one year later and I could be a Director. Thirty-One is all about rewarding others, so to give rewards to those who have helped me get to where I am...I am offering an awesome incentive.... Here it is!

As you all know, I qualified to become a director -- with so much thanks to you! You may or may not know this, but Thirty-One offers a Director's Bonus. If I complete all the requirements of being a Director three months in a row (April, May and June) -- I will receive the bonus. Since you have helped me qualify for Director and are still helping me become a Director, I find it only fitting that you receive a chance to earn something in the "little blue box" from my bonus. I truly believe that Thirty-One has been a gift to me and so what better gift to give to each of you if you fulfill the incentive -- jewelry! GOOD LUCK!

So here is the "Little Blue Box" Tiffany Jewelry Challenge:
  • The Dream Builder with the HIGHEST TOTAL SALES over the months of April, May and June will win a product(s) of their choice from Tiffany & Co OR Lia Sophia up to $150.00! The winning Dream Builder MUST have at least 2 qualifying parties every month and sign-up two Dream Builders** over the three month period.
  • The Dream Builder with the Second Highest Total in Sales over the months of April, May and June will win a product of their choice from Tiffany & Co OR Lia Sophia up to $100.00! Once again, the winning Dream Builder MUST have at least 2 qualifying parties every month and sign-up two Dream Builders** over the three month period.

Lia Sophia Jewelry Challenge:
  • Any Dream Builder who has 2 qualified parties every month (April, May and June) and signs up at least two Dream Builders** over the three month period will win $50.00 of products (your choice) from Lia Sophia.
** Please note that in order for a recruited Dream Builder to count, the new Dream Builder must have at least $500.00 in personal sales entered no earlier than April 1st and no later than June 30th.

All jewelry will be ordered mid-July and should be received no later than mid-August.

No comments: