Monday, April 21, 2008

Shout Out To The Team!

The title will be official on May 1st -- but in my eyes I am a Director for Thirty-One. I am, to my knowledge, the first Director for Thirty-One in PA and I really can not wait until some of the partners and friends I have made become a Director also!

Here is a special shout out to the members of the 'Silver Bells' team! Without you -- my Directorship would not be possible!


To my hubby -- Kal and my little girl -- Tori. Without your support and without your love -- this would not have been possible. I love you both so much and I am SO blessed to have you as a part of my life!

To Chrissy -- you were the first team member! I still can not believe it when you called me and said you joined my team! How lucky I was to have sat down next to you that day in my Master's Class. I am glad that we are in this journey together and that I have a good friend that I know I can complain to in all my classes! Here is to you and your amazingly HUGE party sales!

To Stacey -- my "easiest money ever" Dream Builder ! I will not forget the day you said to me -- I will sign up but don't expect me to sell! Funny -- I said those same words! I am so glad you, like me, saw this gift of Thirty-One as the opportunity I did! You are a strong and determined woman and I only wish I could be half as gutsy as you at times. You make me need to step out of the box and take chances!

To Candi -- thank you for trusting me and seeing that Thirty-One can be an awesome opportunity! Ava is going to be a beautiful and wonderful little girl and I can not wait until she has her first picture with a Thirty-One item!

To Jen N -- thank you for taking the chance on Thirty-One and not going with "the other compan." I think this has been more of a blessing for me than for you! You are a true joy to be around and your positive attitude is something I need to have more of -- keep up the great work and I hope that this helps with the Mini Cooper car payments! BTW -- I love your knowledge of fashion -- thanks!

To Karen -- the best Internet mess up I have ever had. To this day, I still have no idea how you got my e-mail address, but how blessed I am that you did. You are so positive and so gung-ho about this business -- you have totally kicked a fire underneath me! I can not believe how fast and how strong your team is and will be! Here's to your goal of being the first Director in NY!

To Daniell: What can I say? When I was little I told my Dad I wanted to take off the training wheels of my bike. He expected to be behind me all day. I hopped on the bike, was a little shaky, but took off. I left my Dad behind me -- speechless. You are the same way. You took off! In fact -- I think I need to come see YOU in action! What an amazing asset to the team you are!

To Brandi: The newest to the team! Your enthusiasm for Thirty-One is incredible and your foresight to see the opportunity is amazing. I still can not believe that you booked four parties in two days! Here's to your goal of being the first Director in Maryland!

To Libby and Richell: How happy am I that Chrissy and Stacey found you to join the team. Libby your experiences have helped bring new ideas to both the company and the team! Richelle -- your love for purses and your belief on the opportunities will take you far! You both are so positive and awesome -- I love talking with you both!

To Amy: It might have taken a while to get you started -- but you are the turtle of the story The Turtle and the Hare. Your goals for a solid team and solid start is a wonderful approach! Your zest for life and your fantastic attitude will get you far! Here's to your goal of being the first Director in New Hampshire -- okay -- I know -- New England!!

To Shana, Megan, Shawna, and Jen M -- You are just starting and hopefully you will see that this company can really achieve your dreams and your goals. I can not wait to see the amazing growth that you can have with your business!

To Heidi & Linda -- when you joined, I said I would take you where ever you wanted to be! We will be here when you decide to hit the floor running or if you just want to enjoy some extra money! Either way -- lots of luck!

To my soon-to-be Dream Builders -- Sue and Krista! I can not wait to see your name as part of the team! You both will be awesome assets to the team!

To Jane -- what a weird world! Even though we are miles apart and on totally different teams -- a friend you have become! I am so glad I have a sounding board and a friend that I can share both the good times and bad times of Thirty-One! I can not tell you how happy I am that we met!

To Pam And Erin (at the home office) -- Okay -- nothing else to say -- except: Which Bed and Breakfast are y'all staying at? Seriously -- thank you so much for all your support and help. There were many little jams that I got myself into and somehow -- miraculously -- you both pulled me out and made me look great!

To Cindy and Julie (home office) -- your inspiration, beliefs and motivation for this company still amaze me a year later. I love this company, everything it stands for and everything it can be. I thank you for your foresight of making this an awesome company with awesome products!

Lastly -- to my sponsor/partner in this awesome company: Courtney! How incredible it is to me that you took me and signed me on even though I said to you "Don't think for a second, I will do the business!" How lucky that you didn't hold me to those words and you did offer me this wonderful gift of Thirty-One! I am so proud that I am the Director that helped push you to Senior Director! You have been a fantastic sounding board! Thanks for allowing me to build the team the best way I saw fit!

To anyone even thinking about Thirty-One -- I only have this to say -- I have only one regret about Thirty-One: I didn't start sooner! I am sorry that I did not see the opportunity or the belief of this fantastic company sooner, but I am glad once I did make the decision to do Thirty-One as a business I jumped in with both feet and never looked back. As I always say -- in this company and with the products and the opportunity -- there is only one way to go: UP!

Thank you everyone for helping me start to achieve my dreams! I am looking forward to seeing all of yours be achieved!

2 comments:

jane31gifts(at)gmail(dot)com said...

You are awesome, Gretchen. Best of luck to you now and in the future!! This is a great company and more people will know it because of you and your team.

Congrats!!! Jane

The High Family said...

WOOHOO...go Gretchen! Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you and can't wait to see how "short" of a time it takes you to be SENIOR DIRECTOR! :)

Maybe one day I will be part of this amazing team!