Friday, April 11, 2008

And the chaos begins...

I truly am a lucky woman when it comes to this company! Tomorrow begins my "two-week" frenzy of Thirty-One. I will be going to the PA Women's Expo at Kutztown University tomorrow to represent Thirty-One and to "show-off" our stuff!

On Sunday, I am doing a home-party for a friend! I can not wait to give her all the incentives she will earn for having this party -- and she has a pretty big list! Then on Friday, I go to yet another home party -- from a woman who booked from another show because she LOVES our products and thinks our parties are FUN! And my business doesn't stop there!

On the 26th -- I do yet another trade show in Fleetwood and then a "Grand Opening Party" for Sue -- who will be becoming a part of the Silver Bells on the 27th! It sounds like a whirlwind, but you know... I absolutely love it!

My goal for the month is to finish off my qualification for Directorship and accept the position! Even though they have raised the requirements for becoming a Director for the company, I believe in all this company can do and all that I can do with this company! You can call me -- Ms. Director if you please!
Come to think of it just call me Ms. Rich... because in four years I believe I will be rich in both friendships and money :-)

1 comment:

Amy said...

You go for it...Ms. Director-Rich!
~Amy