Monday, April 21, 2008

I am a Director!

With a HUGE shout-out to an amazing team I became a Director this weekend! It is truly amazing that this is has happened to me and to my family! Last year to the day, I signed on to be a consultant and told Courtney (my partner) "Don't expect me to do the business, I just want to make a few extra dollars."

Then I missed the Thanksgiving pageant with my daughter (see Silver Bells blog) and I realized I need to take this gift and run with it. So I really worked hard at growing the team and working with the partners on the team. My goal in December: to be a director by November 2008.

With some great people, a little hard work -- my team of four in December became five in January. The team of four in January and I finally became a Senior Consultant. With a great four-person team and some awesome home-office leads the team grew to 8 in February and then in March it became 16! I had four people who were direct to me qualify and I also hit the magical number of $4,000.00 in team sales!

Then it was a waiting game. When would I hit $4,000.00 for the month of April? Then it came. When I looked at the sales for the team on Sunday (4/20/2008) at 8:00 -- there is was $4050.92! I had my needed personal sales already in -- so I just needed my team sales! I was a Director! Six months before my stated goal and almost one year to the day -- I became a Director!