Friday, August 20, 2010

Wow! Almost at 1,000 Dreambuilders

This morning I opened up my team statistics and I almost fell over. There are over 950 amazing women on the team -- and I estimate that soon I will hit 1,000!! I can not believe it! This year is amazing and I am so happy for everyone on the team.

Some of the stories that I hear from the women on the team are amazing. Women who are single moms that are raising children and are now able to work from home and support them, women who needed money to pay the mortgage and are now making more than they ever thought they could. We have women with Master levels degrees (like myself) and women that never finished high school.

YET...we all have something in common. The love of Thirty-One and the passion for getting things right!

1 comment:

Deb Bixler, Direct Sales Trainer, Corporate Consultant said...

I'll bet that you have more than a 1,000 dream builders by now. What a great team! With a dream!! You are all awesome!