Friday, August 13, 2010

Starting Again!

WOW! I can not believe how much has happened since my last blog! It seems like just yesterday was my last blog. When I looked at the date -- I almost fell over! I do want to start this again as I do love it! I will make it a point to be better at it and try to do a post a week....

So let's see...where do I begin?
Well first! I did graduate from Kutztown University with my Master's Degree. I graduated with a 4.0! I was so happy that somehow (lack of sleep) I finished my degree and still had time to do Thirty-One while having a full time job.

Speaking of that full-time job...I resigned last year. Thirty-One and a full time job was getting too much for me and the potential for Thirty-One was too great to chance losing.

Speaking of Thirty-One...well where do I begin??? I promoted to Senior Executive Director in March of 2009! It is the highest position of Thirty-One! I now have 11 Directors (5 of them upper-level directors) direct to me and 31 Directors in the entire downline! I have over 900 consultants in my downline in over 36 states! It is crazy!

I went to National Conference the beginning of July and they stated that Thirty-One is set to explode in the next five years and double in size by the end of the year! That is crazy but I love it!

I will post more later -- but for now -- have a blessed day and keep checking back!

No comments: